- Are you frustrated with the difficulty of weight loss?
- Are you confused about all the conflicting nutrition information out there?
- Are you disheartened by the lack of results that exercise provides alone?
- Have you tried every weight loss fad diet, ever invented and don’t know what else to do?
- Do you need someone to just tell you what to eat and how to exercise?
At Changing Shape our dietitians in Sydney can help you lose weight fast.. We know how disheartening it feels to put effort into exercise and diet and not see the results you want. We know you are really determined to change your eating patterns and improve your health. But sometimes you lose track and things slip. You sabotage yourself and you feel frustrated.
You should never give up on improving your health. It is crucial that you keep trying. There are too many negative consequences that occur from carrying extra weight or poorly controlled disease some of which include increased risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer and irreversible diabetes. Research recently published by the Monash university in 2010 indicated only 28% of the population will be a normal weight in 2025. Nearly 34% of all Australians will be obese. You do not want to be a statistic to the obesity epidemic that has increasingly becoming a major Australian health concern. The good thing is, many diseases are preventable and manageable by improving your lifestle with a healthy diet and exercise.
That’s where we can help you. My name is Gabrielle Maston and I am a Dietitian and Exercise physiologist. I specialise in helping people like yourself. I see people so often with the same problem, so determined to make it work but sceptical about weight loss methods.
You may even wonder whether there will be anything that works for you?
The good news is that at Changing Shape there is always something that works. There are three main reasons why your attempts may have not succeeded in the past.
- You haven’t had an accountability structure that works
- You haven’t combined Diet+ Exercise+ Supplementation in a synergistic combination
- You haven’t got the right advice from qualified dietitians and exercise professionals
A dietitian unlike a nutritionist or naturopath can put together a therapeutic diet program that is scientific based and proven to treat your chronic disease problems. It’s a known fact that only Dietitian’s are allowed to prescribe diets to treat chronic disease. We are the only practitioners that can access the Medicare system for our clients to treat chronic disease.
Changing shape program works by integrating a science based personalised program that combines all three elements usually used singularly by practitioners.
Our dietitians in Sydney understand that weight loss is hard and managing chronic disease can also be tricky. Our service has been created and optimised to make life easier for you. We do all the thinking and provide support so that you can reach your nutrition, weight loss, health and fitness goals faster. We are only ineterested in helping your obtain the results you desire, we are not concerned about how big or small your problem is. The only thing we require of you is to be dedicated to changing your life and your body for at least 3-6 months.
We offer Sydney nutrition and exercise treatment in:
- Weight management/obesity
- Childrens nutrition: overweight/underweight/fussy eating
- Diabetes management: High blood sugar levels
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Food allergy and intolerance: Gluten free, lactose free or chemical free diets
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome /Chrons: Reducing pain, bloating, loose stools, constipation
- Cancer: Weight gain/adequate nutrition intake for recovery
- Sports performance: muscle weight gain/ body fat loss/ programming
- Corporate nutrition: General nutrition and fitness/ Fitness assessments
To get you started we have provided a FREE report on 5 ways you may be sabotaging yourself. See how one of our clients has found our program so useful ‘I feel so motivated to get healthy and I feel like I can do it now with your eating plan and support! I’ve lost 1.7 kilos in the past 3 weeks!’ Katie Jervis
You can sign up to our fortnightly newsletter emailing system by filling out your details in the box. In doing this you will obtain your FREE down loadable report on 5 ways you may be sabotaging your weight loss efforts. Enjoy!